- perception of physical attractiveness
- menstrual cycle effects and mate preferences
- neuroendocrinology (estradiol, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol)
- personality psychology/interindividual differences
- social psychology (in particular judgment and decision-making in Groups, Advice Taking)
- hormonal influences on perception (particulary mate preferences), behavior and physique across the menstrual cycle
- comparison of perceived attractiveness and physical strength
- online diary study about sexual behavior and everyday life
- since 10/2015 PhD student at the University of Goettingen, Department of Biological Personality Psychology (Prof. Dr. Penke), Member of the Research Training Group 2070 "Understanding social relationships", PhD program "Behavior and Cognition"
- 10/2013-09/2015 MSc Psychology, University of Goettingen
MSc thesis: "Multiple Advisors in Judge-Advisor-Systems: How do we use aggregated advices?"
- 10/2010-09/2013 BSc Psychology, University of Goettingen
BSc thesis: "Subjective theories on motivation gains by scoring own goals in Soccer"
- Jünger, J., Arslan, R.C., Schilling, K., Gerlach, T.M., Penke, L. (2016). Zykluseffekte auf sexuelle Motivation und Sexualverhalten bei Frauen: Eine große, präregistrierte Studie. Talk at the 50th congress of the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Psychologie (Leipzig, DE, 18.-22.09.2016).